PRODUCT RETURN POLICY & PROCEDURES
All returns to Allwood must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) before any credit will be issued. The request of an RMA number must be received within 30 days of receipt of the product. All return of product are subject to re-stocking fee, with the exception of those shipped in error by Allwood, damaged in shipping, or bearing manufacture defects.
**DO NOT return any product without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Allwood.**
Product return procedures are detailed below.
Allwood will replace product or issue credit for product damaged due to shipping.
- Inspect product before signing Bill of Lading (B/L). Note on the B/L any damage, sign it and obtain divers signature if possible.
- If a camera is available document damage with photo.
- Fax B/L with notes and signatures to Allwood at 503-255-2071.
- Allwood will contact the shipping company and process your claim immediately upon receipt of your fax.
- Allwood/shipper will send instruction about dispensation of damaged product
**Failure to note and sign on the B/L will invalidate the replacement or refund. **
Incorrect shipment due to an Allwood error
Allwood will replace product or issue a credit if product is received which is not listed on your PO.
- Inspect product against PO to insure you received product ordered.
- If product shipped does not match PO.
- Contact Allwood for immediate shipment of correct product with corrected invoice and packing list.
- Return unwanted product after you have received a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number.
- Allwood will issue a credit for incorrect shipping upon receipt of wrong product.
- All Products returned must be in re-sellable condition and original packaging to receive credit.
Incorrect shipment due to customer error
Allwood will replace the products or issue a credit of any product ordered in error.
- Notify Allwood of product to be returned.
- Return unwanted product after receiving a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
- Allwood will not credit shipping charges for product ordered in error.
- Restocking Charge May Apply
- All products must be returned in re-saleable condition and original packaging to receive credit.
Return due to quality issue
Allwood will replace the products or issue a credit if products are received with quality issues.
- Make sure to inspect product before installation. Contact your Allwood representative and fill in a Quality Claim Form if you believe there is a quality issue.
- Allwood will either send an inspector to the job site or issue an RMA number for the return of the product.
- Allwood will not replace or refund product that has already been installed or not returned to Allwood.
**Failure to inspect the flooring before installation will invalidate the replacement or refund. Allwood will not refund the products that are already installed. **
No cause return
Allwood will replace the products or issue a credit if product is returned at no cause. A return with no cause will result in a 20% restocking fee.
- Request a RMA number within 30 days of product receipt.
- A credit will be issued against the invoice once we have received the returned products. A 20% restocking fee and shipping cost will remain the responsibility of the customer and will not be included in credit.
- All products must be in re-saleable condition and in original packaging to receive credit.
**Failure to return the products within 30 days in good condition will invalidate the replacement or refund.**
All funds will be returned as a Credit Memo or a refund check. A refund check can be requested per the following terms:
- Product being returned has been paid in full.
- Customer account balance is ZERO.
- The products are returned within 30 days issuing RMA#.
- The products returned are in re-saleable condition with original packaging or palletizing.