If you think that there is a manufacturing defect in your Allwood flooring product or accessory, contact Allwood right away—before installation—to arrange for the return of the defective product. Follow the procedure in Allwood’s Product Return Policy. If you suspect that the product is defective during service, please follow the steps below to file a claim:
1) You must file your claim within the warranty coverage period. Information verifying the date of purchase will be required. (Be sure to save your paperwork.)
2) Contact the dealer/distributor who provided the product to discuss the issue.
3) If necessary, obtain a Claim Form from the dealer/distributor. The Claim Form must be completed and returned to the dealer/distributor.
4) If the issue is not resolved satisfactorily, it may be necessary to have the floor inspected by a National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) certified inspector.
5) Once the above information has been submitted, Allwood reserves the right to send a representative or an inspector to inspect the claim site and remove samples for technical analysis prior to making a final decision on the claim.